Tuesday

nudes

In my history of twentieth century fashion course, we have discussed the concept of the 'sexual'
 side of clothing. When pieces are made to create a desire for them to be taken off. In (some)
 African societies where nudity is more common than cloth, tribal and animal prints
 become more attractive on a woman. I liked the images above for their simple and special
 connotations, nudity and intimacy in the morning.

Today I cleaned my room, went to the gym, and studied a large amount. I think all the 
water I drank improved my attitude and behaviour, I'm jovial and energetic. I had quinoa and
asparagus for dinner and now I am drinking ginger tea and studying for a paper.
It is my birthday and I am excited to celebrate it with people I adore!


-B

No comments:

Post a Comment