Thursday

montreal so far

Pierrot le fou! Our little puppy dog.
The War On Drugs - incredible show
An old woman pairs prints, hip as hell
My Salt Spring lambskin and my bed
My roomate/best friend
During Irene, my stormy windowsil
5$ Pitcher night is always promising
PARTYIN' WITH MY GURLS
INCREDIBLE NACHOS AND CREAM ALE
As you can see, life has been looking pretty good (and tasting and feeling good too), I have been out and about, educating and partying myself thin. Yesterday I went and had nachos (an incredible plethora of cheese, beans, salsa and cream cheese) and cream ale with my new sweet friend Charlotte, I was extremely delusional because I had only had a couple hours of sleep but it was a beautiful little afternoon filled with the sun. We had our Nacho's at a place called Casa Del Poppolo (also the venue I attended for  War on Drugs) and I am rather smitten by it and its velvety red couches. Anyways, I start work next week and school is entertaining for the most part.

-B

1 comment:

  1. LOL. THATS THE NACHOS ME AND ONI HAD THAT ONE TIME AND WE WENT CRAAAAAAAAAAAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY oooooooooooooomg

    ReplyDelete