Saturday

get fed

Egg and nori roulade, with smoked salmon and julienne vegetables
Polenta fries with jalapeno blue cheese dip
Marinated grilled vegetables with gorgonzola cheese & balsamic reduction
Brie cheese, roasted garlic, rosemary and fruit chutney baked in puff pastry . 
I died. 
My new dream job is food journalism. Well, maybe just a job where I get paid to eat. Let me know the formal titles they go by if you know any. That and modelling don't really go hand in hand but I'm definitely willing to forfeit the latter. I went out to dinner tonight at Bistro 161 and had a very pleasant gastronomic experience. And afterwards the sun was still shining and the air was sweet which reminded me of how grateful I am of the sleepy town I'm from. 
Summer is alright with me.
-R

No comments:

Post a Comment