Saturday

some sassy images

This Symmetry gettin' down
Volkswaggin' the whole way.
It was a common occurrence to go to bed as the sun rose, so beautiful.
Beach House, more like bitch house
Pabst, Marlboro and flower children.
Saying goodbye, Bessy to the right
Wild desert sage, smelt and looked so beautiful. 
It is  beyond difficult to post these photographs because it just reminds me of this delusional reality we lived for four days. There were moments of beauty and brilliance. I suggest if you ever get the chance,  go to Sasquatch! Go with the ones you love that will protect you and the ones that will also push your boundaries and have fun (in epic proportions). 
Ever since I got home I have been so busy, eating burritos because I am missing taco bell, and working/schooling a shit load because I graduate next weekend! Today I was given so many opportunities, and I am so thankful for everything I have. I am starting to get a bit of a cold, but that is the least of my worries. 

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment