Sunday

blue do


This weekend was extra special because it was sunny, I just worked an extra long shift at the cafe because we had a coffee tasting. It was such a nice feeling, the warm energy of the people there and their genuine curiosity and interest. The appetizers were delicious, goat cheese quiches and cheesecake  delights. We also drank some of the most expensive coffee which is usually sold at $150 per lb, impressive. It is moments like this that I am reminded of how much I love my job and my community.
I have really been digging the color blue lately, I am starting to be a little more distracted from beiges and blacks which have kept me comfortable all winter, I think its the spring.
I also realized all my favourite photographers take photographs with the same camera I recently purchased, so I am excited to see how saturdays roll turns out.
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment