Wednesday

spring sprang sprung

My closet

Leopard and sheer blouse
Camel Prada pants I bought in SF
Full length pleated cream skirt
Peter Rabbit candies Sky bought me
I spent all over yesterday being the biggest social butterfly, so today I figured I ought to do something less fulfilling and more productive. So I did some spring cleaning. 
I also talked to Chris Laufman of Wise Blood who is currently making his way down to SXSW.
I'll be interviewing him further tonight after he does press with ODD FUTURE.
For the record, Wise Blood and Tyler, The Creator is all I listen to these days, so this is exciting for me. 
The last bit's only partially true, I've also been listening to Crazy Town's "Butterfly" on repeat. How good is that song? Don't kid yourself. 
-R


No comments:

Post a Comment