Thursday

when life happens


I apologize for not being extremely attentive with the blog lately, but I have been applying for school and doing a lot of art and at the end of the day I feel rather uninspired. Today was much different, I started it off with my daily dose of yerba mate in the morning and then headed to art class where I proceded to paint. After a few hours of mathematics and other classes I went to lunch with my friend Seanna, who despite these photographs looked extremely adorable in her grandmothers knitted sweater (ft. pearls) and a middle part pony. We went to a local restaurant and I ordered the Thyme Rosemary Grilled Sandwich with Goat Cheese, and Seanna ordered a Apple Bree Chicken Sandwich on a Ciabatta bun. Tres magnifique. I also had a very interesting First Nations class and we had a guest speaker who discussed spirituality and energies in different organisms, it was amazing and I was also able to speak with him after. Anyways, I hope everyone is feeling good about the weather changing and the spring coming, planning a camping trip to Tofino and my birthday.. I am thinking roasted marshmallows?..

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment