Friday

my day be like


Welcome to Polyvore!
Look at how he's looking at her



Self-discipline is one of my greatest weaknesses. 
I'm a perfectionist by nature, and my own biggest critic, but unfortunately 
that doesn't seem to cancel out this ongoing problem I face. 
I am currently suffering the consequences of mass amounts 
of procrastination in school work, and this shit's getting to me. 
Since I'll be modeling once school is through, I'm also going to 
have to cut back on the chocolate croissants, blueberry cream cheese filled crepes, 
excessive amounts of brie and chevre, and all these goddamn latte's 
I've seemed to begun consuming habitually. And the cigarette diet 
will no longer be incorporated in my lifestyle, 
so I'll have to start sucking on something else. 
C'est la vie?
Electrelane - To The East
-R

No comments:

Post a Comment