Sunday

have a heart

Snejana Onopka in Stephane Rolland Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2011.
Bambi's gotta be really lame in person.
There's no way she can be the most attractive creature on the planet
and still be cool.
I just made my favourite snack ever. Salade au chevre chaud.
I discovered it in a quaint little cafe in Montmartre when 
I was staying in Paris. I ended up walking to it almost every evening from 
my apartment for a glass of wine, a  cigarette, the busboy, 
but mostly the salad which consists of: 
fresh baby lettuces, a toasted baguette drizzled in honey (key), some incredible 
raspberry vinaigrette, and last but not least, the half baked goat's cheese. 
Damn. 
It occurred to me a little while ago that I could in fact recreate, 
or attempt rather, the incredibly well put together meal of my dreams 
in the comfort of my own home. Of course I would rather have it made for me 
and served by a cute garçon after a long day of riding the metro 
and foraging through French flea markets, 
but my rendition usually suffices.

Sleigh Bells' official video for Rill Rill debuted on my birthday. 

I like to think it was planned that way.
-R



No comments:

Post a Comment